Picture 039.JPG
    231.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Picture 041.JPG
    Picture 041.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 259
  • Picture 033.JPG
    Picture 033.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 282
m reg- left...but i think it might be coz i smashed the front passanger wheel on a really high kerb when i was learning..

on nearly all roads in most cars you will pull to left as its the way the roads are cambered. or do you mean quite violent tug to the left?

as in the tracking out. or hat it just slopes down to the left. cos as beachboy saysd road are cambered so the rain water runs from them :)

if your steering is pulling alot get the car 4 wheel aligned to sort it, most garages provide this service

R Reg to the left.... Just like Glenn I've caned into a kerb, not through my own fault though, some mad woman (in a micra k12) changing lanes without looking

Pulls slightly to the left but iv had the tracking checked and everything is perfect on it, i notice it more with my alloys on them (probably because they are heavier)

used to, to the left (1.0l 91 k10), took the car to a garage & he took both pads out of the calipers on both sides & now its ok, something about one of the pads not being able to retract properly

m reg, to the right. the steering wheel is off centre too. never got the time to sort it. note to self: get round to it

Yea, my 1995 M reg pulled hard to the right with the steering wheel straight and drifted slowly to the left when let go. The steering wheel was well on the piss!

I got the tracking sorted at a local garage for about 20 quid. When speaking to the guys at the garage they told me that not only do roads camber to allow rain water run off but also most cars are set up to drift "slowly" to the left. This is so that if/when you let go of the the steering wheel your car drifts "slowly" to the curb and not into on coming traffic.

I suggest that if your tracking is out then get it sorted. Poor tracking not only increases tyre wear but also affects the handling of your car.

Trust me, my car felt alot more lively in the front end after getting the tracking sorated.

Great roundabout fun!

Back