Does anyone know!?!?

I

ive_got_1

Whats the biggest wheel size i can fit on my micra without having to modify the car!?

Ive got the micra K12 model, had it for a month n its been gr8!

Thnx in advance.

Pete

think someone got 18s on here without problem either, but dont get anything over 17s they would seriously slow your car down. our k12s are slow enough as it is...lol

Dont Know About 18's Lad, Must Be On A Very Low Profile.
Was Goin To Fit 18 Or 19 Inch Rims But The Spring Base Plate Is Really Close To The Original Wheels. Had To Go Coilovers To Get
The Drop And The Room For Biiger Rimz. Just Need The Muny Lol

I will never understand the obsession for bigger rims, almost as if your trying to make up for something. lol Each to there own.

same here mate. When i bought mine 15s and 16s are the same price but i still went with 15s as its similar size to my original wheels not affecting performance and fuel consumption etc.

gosh man!

:laugh: have you guys never thought that it looks mint with wheels so big that you end up hitting pedestrians and busses as you turn corners ! lol its all the rage now i would honestly love some 17's on my k12 but cant find the right ones that suit it so still got my R14's lol

Yeah there are a few people with 18's on. Thin eltaylor001 has 18's on.

I've got 17's on mine actually. There wolfrace mantis (not street mantis, just plain mantis the really old ones).

Most wolfrace wheels are an easy fit for the K12. Older styles usually come in 15 and 17 fitments. The newer ones are only coming in 18's for the K12.

Go here to have a look on offer, you can probably get most of these in wheel tyre packages from somewhere like motorworld (thats where I got mine from cos got discount for being end of line stock).
http://wolfrace-alloy-wheels.co.uk/wolfrace/content/view/117/58/lang,en/

Back