Dented door

Doesn't it just wind you up. You buy a car, you pay good money for it. You clean it, polish it, service it, sprinkle it with subtle mods. It never lets you down, a trusted reliable friend. Then some &*^%$PP£ @&*%^$ parks next to you and without a care in the world slams their door into yours and instantly wipes several hundred quid that you haven't got of the value of your car. Now, everytime I go to my car I now only see the dent caused by some irresponsible idiot, not my shiny trusted friend. C0x!!!!!

Chipsaway quoted £350 and said I would still see the dent afterwards, so it looks like a new door. :(

Rant over.

Slam (not doors, especially not into other peeps cars)

It's too difficult to capture, it's a ripple on the curve of the door - a crease. You see the reflections ripple in it as you approach the car. Micra bodyshells seem to be made of very thin steel. :(

Slam

This really annoys me too, i always try to park in the emptiest place in a car park, might be worth asking a few of the dent removing firms as there's a guy near me whos a magician when it comes to dent removal, i bought a clio 182 from a dealer with several bad carpark dents in the drivers door and when he finished, the door was as good as new.

Back