Deep Dish Alloys

Smc92

Ex. Club Member
Hi guys, I have been looking around for some decent deep dish alloys but im not too sure where to look because when i google "deep dish alloys" or just go on some alloy selling websites i cant seem to find any decent ones, can any one point me in the right direction?
Cheers, Scott :)

Midland Wheels has a decent selection of dished 13"s at quite good prices.
Polley Motorsport for a range of Wellers.
Ebay throws up some bargins, especially if you don't mind referbishing some.
Yahoo Auctions for some very cool Japanese nostalgia.
JamesP on retrorides for banded steels.
Frank on here for reversed lower offset steels.

They'll be other places too, but those above are a good place to start.

any idea what kind of style your after? multi spoke, basketweave bbs types, minilite? i take it they are to go on a K11? could register on wheelwhores.com and have a browse. i spend hours on ebay looking and buying wheels, literally hours haha

What sort of diameter are you after? 13"s is easy if you have the cash to buy new, and are willing to go with 4x4", prices can get steeper if you want to stay 4x100 because you are bidding against the dubbers. 14"s are not so common but can be found in "cup" styles. 15"s again possible to buy new if you want to spend the wedge. The most cost effective way to get some dish is probably getting some reversed rim stock steels made up, PM Frank like Matt suggested. You'll get the dish, but not the width of course.

Well i have been looking at 13"s and im not really fussed on style, its just whatever takes my fancy really, but ill have a look on some of the sites listed above, cheers for your replies :)

Back