decisions-decisions????

I need to make my minde up on which way to make my micra look.

i am doing my turbo conversion around xmas time with my freind who is off sxoc forum (drives a 180sx) and owns a awsome turbo mini van.

but which way do i go?

1. rally styling
2.street racer styling
3. keep it as it is with just turbo enigine

any suggestions would be very appreciated.

jas.

Go for the sleeper look jas, take little bandit for example, understated but what a weapon, if I had the time, cash and expertise to do something like the bandit then it would have to be a sleeper, even down to the 1.0l badge on the boot lid.

Why not set up a poll ?

i agree with sonic, keep it simple, dont let the opposition know that you have a pocket rocket until you hammer them on the race track

there's nothing quite as satisfying as the look on a 'hot hatch' drivers face when you leave them for dead in a plain and simple 'grannies shopping car'.

correct me if im wrong but you have already styled your car with a k12 kit, save your money get some decent rims and spend all your money on the engine bay!!

I agree the sleeper look is the best, to really add insult to injurey for the other drivers, get some grannie style stickers on the back of the car like nspcc and save the whale.

Type-R said:
correct me if im wrong but you have already styled your car with a k12 kit, save your money get some decent rims and spend all your money on the engine bay!!

agreed. nice wheels, a super s spoiler, and then get some cash under the bonnet!

Would be fun, but why not rally style? wouldnt be able to own hot hatches in afunny way, but would look absolutely gorgeous ( coming from a rally nut)

Yeah i agree....Get some sweet wheels...lower it (not to much) then the engine bay....im gonna get a rockercover off 1 of my bosses micra and get the Spinny wire brush on it...then polish and might even have it engraved :D

Back