decat ? question

camoxodka

car half done :)
okay so i have installed my backbox which is a sportex which i got from SR_steve and i am happy with it but my car is still lacking sound so i was thinking maybe decat pipe, or were the cat is putting a stainless steel pipe instead of the cat ?
please if you could, could you please tell me were i can get one and as cheap as possible because i am running on low money atm :/

okay so i have installed my backbox which is a sportex which i got from SR_steve and i am happy with it but my car is still lacking sound so i was thinking maybe decat pipe, or were the cat is putting a stainless steel pipe instead of the cat ?
please if you could, could you please tell me were i can get one and as cheap as possible because i am running on low money atm :/

The easiest / cheapest thing to do is unbolt your centre CAT & knock the middle out ;)

thats odd, still got my cat on and my sportex backbox is bloody noisy lol the girlfriend can hear when im coming to pick her up from work before she gets out the store about 500yards away :laugh:

thats odd, still got my cat on and my sportex backbox is bloody noisy lol the girlfriend can hear when im coming to pick her up from work before she gets out the store about 500yards away :laugh:
ours has a centre silencer not a second cat steve kosta has a second cat on the centre pipe

Back