Deathproof

bobb

Ex. Club Member
I just watched Deathproof and it was awesome. Wasn't as good as i hoped it'd be but still kick ass. Anybody seen it? Spot the Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs and Kill Bill links?

I watched the Rodriguez one when it came out alongside Tarantino's. Didn't think much of it to be honest, and normally I am a big, big fan. Haven't seen death proof yet though. Will have to give it a watch as soon as I get time to breathe.

My husband cant wait to see it because he's more than a little fond of Rose Mcgowan... thankfully i like charmed.. other wise i'd have to suffer that too

Havn't seen that one yet although i did see Hostel....i think that was done by tarantino as well...that WAS rubbish....:laugh:

Havn't seen that one yet although i did see Hostel....i think that was done by tarantino as well...that WAS rubbish....:laugh:

Nah, i'm sure that was Eli Roth but he was bound to have some part in it. Not seen it yet though, i enjoyed the first one.

I thought it was excellent! The bloke and I watched it and loved it. Personally my favourite bit is when he kills the first lot of girls and the DJ's leg flies off *lol* Brilliant!!!! I just love the bit where the least likely of the second bunch roundhouse kicks his face in. Funking wonderful!!!

Back