Dash Disaster

D

Djdr1veB1

Yet another hiccup on my path to a better dial thingy!!!

Finally got it ready to go in with mileage sorted and looking sweet after her cleanup, only to find that the right hand set of wires don't seem to fit properly, the connector for it is slightly longer!!!
grr

Dasically i'm swapping my gen 1 with the squared grey plastic bit for a gen 2 with smoth black finish!!!! :love:

Help please some one tell me how to rig it up or do i need to get the wiring that went with it originally ang jimmy the sucker up???

Dave

there is a wiring guide i beleive that may help you
have a look in the K10 guides bit.

yes i did this guide so it is there. which dials do you have. what is included in them?

basic gen 1 just speedo
gen II - clock and speedo
gen III - tacho and speedo

if it is the tacho then i aint added it yet o_O
but if so then it is as follows on the guide but basically just work out wehich are which on your dials instead of the clock ones, (follow were the wires go in round to the situation they are ion the back of the dials in the copper strips
wayne

The tacho dials are the same layout as the clock ones, except the clocks 12v input becomes the tacho pulse from the car :)

Im having the same problem, i bought super s dials of mark, thinking they were a straight swop i found that the right connecter is longer than the hole in the dials. I dont have the connector block for the dials, what can i do? any ideas?

Also anyone know what wire coming from the speedo is the speed sensor? there are 2 of them!
Thanks!

Back