Dampers / Shocks

Paul Smith

Site Supporter
Hi

I am after a set of good dampers for a micra I have been working on, just wondering if any one can suggest any.

The Micra will be lowered 35mm (have the springs but not fussed if you suggest them as well) and I would like to add nice dampers. Nothing to hard.

Any suggestions

Dampers

Hi Paul

The Bilstein B4 Gas dampers are very good, they are the same as the OE dampers but gas pressurized so only very slightly stiffer or the SPAX sports dampers which are about 20% stiffer. Both give a good ride and will improve the handling with some new springs.

Matt

Hi Paul

The Bilstein B4 Gas dampers are very good, they are the same as the OE dampers but gas pressurized so only very slightly stiffer or the SPAX sports dampers which are about 20% stiffer. Both give a good ride and will improve the handling with some new springs.

Matt

Was it the B4's i bought off you a while back Matt? Just i have been talking to Paul about selling these but have no other experience of dampers or coilovers to compare them to!

Should have just PM'd you,

will be able to pay you in a week or two? sorry, uni has cost more than expected :(

how firm is "nearly" standard? though, i do 100miles a day

Back