Craigs 1.0 K11

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Craig popped over tonight (like arrived here at half 11pm!!!) and I fitted an e-manage to it. After a bit of fiddling I got it finished and we took it out to do some logs as I didnt have time to map it. Well what can i say, all the mods he has done to the car means that from 3500 RPM his injectors hit 100% duty and stay fully open all the way to the red line!! My eyes nearly popped out of my head when i saw that hahaha. Its amazing that it drives as well as it does with such inadaquate fueling. Ill let craig fill in the details but basically if we fit larger injectors map this car properly for the cams it now has as well and we should see some pretty good gains from it.

Attachments

• craig.jpg
    craig.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 207
Check out the data log in the above image, see how from 3800 rpm its a solid blue line at 100% duty. To give you an idea you should never need to go above 80-85% on correct size injectors. This engine should soon show that it has alot more to give than it has been doing now.

I posted this whilst eating my food haha :) It will be interesting to see what gains we get thats for sure.

Wow!!! Nice one Craig/Ed, is that just with the cam's, manifold, exhaust and induction kit???!

What injectors are you going to change to?

Are you totally sure its 100% duty cycle, as surely that wouldnt work too well when the throttle is further increased???

E-manage reports so, so i cant dispute it. And no your right. Its not ideal at all.

Ed

Back