NE convoy to JAE... (Midlands members check also...)

micra man

Golf GTi Turbo
Ok what is the plan everyone?? Are we having people meeting at my house again like we have done in the past and for Donny or what?? Kinda makes sense as its pretty much right next to the A1 and a decent meeting place for everyone. Think there will be quite a few that will be going down for the meet so we will maybe set off sort of early morning say 11-11:30ish.

Leave your name here if you wish to joing the convoy and also pm me your mobiley numbers if you wish so I can contact you nearer the time, also say if the departure time is ok, as I do believe we may be meeting some of the Midlands members on the way.

Midlands members also let us know when you will be leaving and where is a good place to meet if you wish to join us half way there or so. ;)

1. Micra Man
2. Micra Deli

i think you NE lot should get a time for us midlands members to meet you at a services on the m1/a1 probably near sheffield?

yeah i should be joining but i aint got a clue where the best place to meet u lot as im from tamworth but yeah count me in the join u all

yeah but it crosses at rotherham/sheffield ..sorry should have made myself clearer

do you want to meet at junction 34 a1(m) like last year?

I was trying to think where it was where we met last year, but yeah that should be fine. :) What times are we thinking??

Depends on how many are coming down and when they will be ready etc, but I was thinking maybe about dinner timeish, say 11:30-12ish. So by the time we get to Sheffield, we would be looking at about 2ish maybe. (The route planner is been slow!!!)

so if we say 2 at junction 34 .a1 gives you an idea to round your lot up and time to set off

Yeah kool. Sounds good!!! Just hope the car is done lol. :s If people are wishing to join this convoy either in the NE or at Sheffield please leave your name and let us know. :D Cheers.

Ok, so we got coming from the NE...

1. Micra Man
2. Micra Deli
3. Titch
4. Davey C?

And from the Mids...

4. Rik
5. Moorey?
6. Riks mates

Anyone else wana join?? :)

there will be my mates (not on msc stand) with me..probably an evo 6 and a civic type r..

the a1m is 4 lanes and is normally empty when coming you to sawtry, this would be a good place to get a row of the best micras and a picture taken

also just so you know to be careful when on the a1m as police use the brigdes for speed traps etc and they are all black and yellow round here and are very hard to see untill the last minute

oh and now you mention it..due to roadworks on the m1 making it into four lanes round our end..thers a 50 limit and speed cameras up .

richmicratwista said:
i'll meet u at the a1 again probably or just meet u there. yea speed cameras goin up all ova

wanna meet at meadowhall like last year?

i remember we wasnt sure last year it was right near the a1 if iirc and we basically went back on ourselves

rik i should think i'll meet u at meadowhall is robbo comin

richmicratwista said:
i remember we wasnt sure last year it was right near the a1 if iirc and we basically went back on ourselves

rik i should think i'll meet u at meadowhall is robbo comin

nah hes not cumin this year his gf wont let him :) and he aint jap owner anymore :( hes looking for one though :D

yeah il meet you at med. what time ?

the services after the m18/m1 crossover on the a1..i think its 34

i will have a drive down tonite to find out for everyone..

IS 2 O'CLOCK OK FOR EVERYONE TO MEET HERE?

right i have just been to the services.

from the north coming down the a1 you need to go PAST junc 35 untill you get to a roundabout..you will see the services on the rounabout and just pull up into the carpark.

its called Blyth services

Back