- SATA x 2
Original XP Professional licence, sticker on the base unit
Dell base unit but wasnt built by Dell

Wanting £200 ONO

Pictures:
dell1.jpg

rear.jpg

inside.jpg

if your not interested in the computer then please dont post, an xp pro licence is £80, 2.26GHz cpu £60, 160GB HDD - £40, RAM around £35, Mobo £40, case £20

all the components apart from the case are 1 - 3 months old

tse_adam - I've been a Computer Techie for over 8 years and the price listed above including the software (which is legit) isn't bad for the money. If you don't think it's priced right please don't post.

Polite Notice: if I see other "price slagging posts" I start issuing warning. Please keep it friendly chaps - I don't wana go into mean-admin mode

The Price is fine if you can pick it up but postage will most likley kill it.

The main problem with PC's down that end of the market is that if you spend another £100 which isnt much you will get a MUCH better computer. BUT this would be a 50% increase on the asking price.

If you've only got £200 you dont have a choice. The Legal copy of XP is what puts up the price tse_adam like wilsonian said.

The Price is fine if you can pick it up but postage will most likley kill it.

The main problem with PC's down that end of the market is that if you spend another £100 which isnt much you will get a MUCH better computer. BUT this would be a 50% increase on the asking price.

If you've only got £200 you dont have a choice. The Legal copy of XP is what puts up the price tse_adam like wilsonian said.

exactly, its just that i can find a better Pen 4 machine with a lot of goodies inc LCD sceen, printer and genuine windows etc just for about £350 brand new.

i am not slagging the product off im simply providing fair information for those who may consider buying this product.

dont get all mad on me.......:laugh:

you could buy a new printer and TFT and the above system for less than 350. Please do not try and spoil the sale for others if you are not interested in purchasing. If people think its too expensive, they wont buy it - simple as that

well i apologise then even though i have done nothing wrong, forum is here to share. if someone is going to pay over odds for a car mod, im sure someone will say something too.

oh and arnold, you just spoilt the deal further:ghostface

(getting banned here i know, lol)

just wondering since u say its the xp that brings price up what if wanted the comp as an upgrade 4 parts so want to ditch the hd n just want the other parts would that b possible? may b interested if price isnt too bad :)

i do think u were all bit harsh on tse tho...

hey Zeph, i cant take the xp pro sticker off the base unit you see,that will render it useless, at the moment its on ebay and attracting no interest tbh.

i have allready reduced it from £220 so the lowest i'd go is 195 if picked up

well i apologise then even though i have done nothing wrong, forum is here to share. if someone is going to pay over odds for a car mod, im sure someone will say something too.

oh and arnold, you just spoilt the deal further:ghostface

(getting banned here i know, lol)

No i havent, because i think 200 is a good price for it. A printer and tft together wont cost more than 150, which is the point i was making.

Back