coilpack rev limiter ?

I would assume its part of the ECU programming, though why do you want to remove it? you wont make anymore power from it tbh, afaik power drops off quite rapidly after 6k, unless you have built a screamer then i could understand why

thats cool, tbh frank would be the one to ask and i am sure he would point you in the right direction, i myself am still trying to work out whats what with the coilpack, albeit mine is a 1.4, but with the help of the forums search tool i think i have it pretty much sussed and with franks help too :)

i have a good idea aas i work in a garage but is mainley diesels i work with so foggy on petrol lol

well not that i know a huge amount, but if i can i will try to answer, i have learned a HUGE amount in the time i have been on here, if not, i am a pretty good searcher of info :) (i came here from a diesel powered motor so i know how you feel sort of, that said it was a renault scenic remaped to 180bhp, so i had to search lots of forums when it went wrong, which it did, a LOT)

the amount of new diesels we get in at work we see more newer ones than oldeer ones tbh

Back