Coilovers

Its more recommended to use lowering springs then getting coilovers (since they are pretty expensive and you have to do some modifications)

not to good in overall, after 4 weeks they remove the pin to straigthen my leg again (the pin is in my knee and they put some weight on it, really weird contraption around my leg) after 6 weeks I can leave the hospital, then after 3 months I can start walking again and after 6 months it would be finished. But my hip wont be as strong as before and after 10 years I need an operation. Also I cant go for work for 3 months, since i crashed a week before my final exams its possible that my school year has to be redone (what is very bad news) and it will cost me alot to recover from it all. Just for a thing that happenend in less the 30 seconds.

But I have to keep my spirits up and dont look to the future at the moment. For all the people who read this, don't be an ass on the road, always watch out even how stressfull you are cause u might ending up like me lying in a bed while u even can't move 2 inch to the lef or right

Back