Clutch slipping i think?

Driving along in 4th for example at say 35. Toe down n the revs fly up with vibration but the movement doesnt till i let go a little n it flys forward. Clutch right? Other than puttin my toe dwn its fine pulls away n under light revs it gets ther but you know..... I oiled the clutch arm thing connectd to the cable and adjusted the bite because it was really high n it workd for a while but now its back. Am i in need of a clutch n if so difficulty rating outta 10 on changing it. Thanks

Yeah that will be the clutch, oiling the arm on top of the box won't do anything.

Its not hard to do just make sure you have enough time.

And clean and grease the bit the release bearing slides on, and the little clips this will ensure it stays nice and smooth and won't get crunchy.

Here's how I test my clutches

At idle select 5th gear
Try to drive off as normal
The car should stall if the clutch is good
If the clutch is bad the revs will scream lol

Second gear almost stalled 3rd 4th 5th all stalled. And big request but if anyone has a few minutes cud they right out a quick step by step for changing the clutch. And ive seen brand new ones on ebay from 25 and wanna know if ther worth gettin or am i better off putting some money in for a decent one. For the record the micross is my no claims builder so its to last me a year probs nt any longer but... I thinking im falling for it haa. Think itll stay with me even if thers another so i want it to last.

Back