Clutch going ?

1. higher biting point
2. harder to get into gear

My car is in the garage ATM getting a new clutch fitted lol

yeh my friend has a 1.0 K11 and when he changes gear ... he just gets high revs but picks up speed after aabout 30 seconds or so he thinks the clutch is going ...

how much would this set him back parts and labour ?

Autodata have said its a 3.6 hour job to do - but thats if everything comes off nice and easy! To be honest the clutch's aint that hard on the k11's plenty of room to move about..

i was £45 for a new clutch kit and for getting it fitted along with a gearbox, its costing me £80, which is gd!

that is a good price.
i bet i could do one on my back on the drive in less than 4 hours. one guy at the nissan garage where i worked, held our record of under 1 hour from turning off engine, box out, new clutch on and box back in and move car, but that's with loads of practice. lol

that is a good price.
i bet i could do one on my back on the drive in less than 4 hours. one guy at the nissan garage where i worked, held our record of under 1 hour from turning off engine, box out, new clutch on and box back in and move car, but that's with loads of practice. lol

yeh he must have good practise ......

my friend got quoted 130 quid including labour parts and 2 year warranty .... but he did get quite a few quotes which were alot higher

Back