Clubbing in Brighton - 24th March - Eddie Halliwell @ Honeyclub

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Hello Ladies, Gents, & James :p

24th March at Honeyclub in Brighton, Ems & I are going to see Eddie Halliwell to celebrate my 24th Birthday. Should be an awesome night!

Ive asked my sister, some mates, some colleagues, so whoever turns up turns up! It certainly isnt a micra meet, but a chance for us to celebrate me getting one year older - or generally let your hair down and listen to some excellent dance music.

If you fancy it, let me know! I've asked James who's keen, and hopefully he's spread the word to Ollie etc, but would be great to see you there. Bring your mates or anyone else who might be up for it!

Best come by train to avoid driving while over the influence the following day!

URL - http://www.thehoneyclub.co.uk/nights.asp

I am THERE! And I might be able to rope my mates in, we were looking for somewhere other than Canterbury, Maidstone and London to try for clubs!

I'll be in London then unfortunately. It's literally 10 minutes away from where I currently work though, dammit!!! Enjoy :)

Oh, and Hed Kandi nights at the Honeyclub are highly recommended.

You will have a wicked night. My campus is just 10 minutes down the road, but unfortunately I am going to be working in Buckingham that weekend, otherwise I would probably have been there. I'm off to Honey tonight, end of term parties and all that! Have a good one mate.

It was LOUD! lol, totally awesome though!! Halliwell played some excellent tunes. Some photographer took a picture of Ems & I which will end up on some website somewhere, but below are the only two clear pictures i managed to get off my phone. The others were a blur!

2.DSC02734.JPG

18.DSC02732.JPG

Back