clock light thinngymejig

B

Ben

the light that lights up the electronic clock on me dash has gone out, all other lights as far as i can see are still working - the clock itself is too but the light just doesnt work> any ideas

bulb has gone. the clock light is on as soon as you put the ignition on. happend to me and changed all the bulbs to blue l.e.d. ones, looks pretty funky

Big_ben said:
the light that lights up the electronic clock on me dash has gone out, all other lights as far as i can see are still working - the clock itself is too but the light just doesnt work> any ideas
The instrument panel clock has a light?! So I've been needlessly driving around for 4 years with a clock that I can't read at night! Beaten only by having the tapehead toast itself so I could only listen to the radio, then having a speaker conk so I could only listen to the radio in mono... and not realising and driving around for 2 years thinking that sound quality from the stock radio was a bit pap.

Where do I get replacement bulbs from? Do Nissan dealers charge £35 like they wanted for a replacement speaker, as opposed to £5 from a scrappie?

you dont have to go to a scrappy, go to local parts shop, they are just small push in bulbs will cost less than a quid. or you can get coloured bulbs or led's and change the whole set.

Back