clio front splitter for sale

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
well as it says a clio front splitter for sale. sprayed black at mo. but for a little extra (if requested by person) i could spray it. desired colour.

again highest bidder.

wayne

just a daft 5-10 matey nothing much. and as neil says it aint nothing fancy just a stip of plastic really to make the car look and sit lower. no detailing on it. simple plastic strip about 2-3 inches depth

neil is my bumber coming with that still attatched?? :D:D i think it makes a lot of difference iv bin looking at pics with and without it and you can notice the difference!

nop the neil had on his old k11 is the one that is in my back garden right now :p

unless he has 2:O whcih i dont think he does :S

but nah its in my backgarden matey

one person interesed. sent pm but no reply but if it a definate mate then i guess sold. only want shot of it.

pm your way

sorry mate i thought it was the front bumper too lol. :laugh::laugh::laugh: i had to ask my mate what a splitter was. My fault. No use to me now. :(

where did you get the eyebrows from anyway?? Cheers

Paynee said:
neil is my bumber coming with that still attatched?? :D:D i think it makes a lot of difference iv bin looking at pics with and without it and you can notice the difference!

Unfortunately not mate, sorry

Back