clear side indicators

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi Jay,

Apologies. I have just moved houses and they are in a big box downstairs. I have received 2 orders recently which I am still due to send out. For the first time selling them in all these years, I have lapsed due to the hectic process of moving houses. The other annoying thing for me is that I don't have internet access at home, its taking telstra 1 month to set up my connection which is absolute garbage. Had I have known all of this, I would have removed the link to the purchase blinkers page before the move and re-enabled it once I was settled in. But I'm there now, so I'll send them now first thing.

I don't have email access until I get internet access at home, so I haven't been able to email any of the purchasers either. I'm very frustrated!

They are on their way! Again apologies.

Regards
cisco.

CMF_Ollie240585 MSC

» CMF Member
lol, just read this Cisco, ordered mine last week sometime (i think) memory like a gold fish.

If you could just drop me an email once they've been shipped.

Cheers Mate

Oz

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Oz,

Just printed out the address labels for 4 pairs of blinkers.

Finally got my internet connection today. All will be sent first thing in the morning!

Apologies once again all.

cisco.

CMF_Ollie240585 MSC

» CMF Member
No need to apologise mate, it's not something I'm majorly worried about. As long as I know it's being dealt with I'm cool!

Thanks for a quick reply though.

Glad you got the internet back, i was like that when I moved, it's terrible!

Back