Cleaning

Sounds like prefaclift micra so micra racer is right. You need to be careful with dizzy and electric fuses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go buy a can of spray gunk degreaser or hyper clean degreaser,,,,about £3 or £4 depending where you get it,,,and a can of wd40 or gt85

drive to a jet wash if you havnt got one

spray the degreaser everywhere,,,use a few different brushes,alloy wheel brush,paint brush etc etc to have a good,,,,,,brush,,,lol

stick a quid in the jet wash and give it a good,,,,jet wash,,,lol

take it for a spin then spray wd40 or gt85 everywhere,,,,,,,,,bam,,,,,,,engine looks new

as a dealership valeter we use to spray tfr all over the bay,,,jet wash,,,then tyre shine everywhere getting good results,,,,,orders from the boss though,lol

I'd tread very carefully with the jet wash idea, if you don't know what you are doing. Under bonnet fuses on Micra's are highly temperamental to water ingress, your HT leads and your dizzy not forgetting your air intake pipe. I use wonder wheels alloy wheel solution to clean my block and a little paintbrush, then a bit of WD40 on a rag to make the other bits shine. It comes up a treat. Jet washing, don't be surprised if you're running rough afterwards, it' easy to dislodge something, remember your temp sensors are on the side of the head by the dizzy too.

Back