cheep mods

Ok folks i am after some ideas for some cheep modifications i can make to the micra its a k11 facelift.
I am on a tight budget at the moment so any cheep/free mods that you all know of would be appreceated.Willing to do things myself and get hands dirty will give anything a go once.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Everything on it is standard so it all needs sorting out.

well i cant strip it cos i need it to transport the kids and wife about :(
Are the strips on the doors easy to remove or do they leave holes???
I am washing and polishing it today.
cut springs hmmm not the best way to lowerit tho i know a few folk that have done that with other cars and had a lot of problems.

bumper strips pull off just use a olld credit card behind it to help pull it off

then its a case of some tcut and alot off patience and time to rub the access off

how about d badging it £0?

add a front and rear splitter £5-£15 ? scrap yard Renault clio,Laguna,megan vw polo,golf

paint the head lights black is a nice mod £ tin of black paint and paint brush/hair dryer

or you could make open mouth grill - body filler £5 spray primer and paint £15

hope to see a blog on this :D

bumper strips pull off just use a olld credit card behind it to help pull it off

paint the head lights black is a nice mod £ tin of black paint and paint brush/hair dryer

i wouldnt pull them off as they can take the paint off the door...just be really steady.

you can use hammertie with a brush or, black spary paint. i dont see why you need a hairdryer :S? use the oven for 10min take them them out and prize the glass apart for a flat blade...then put in oven for 5minutes, put glass back on, press onit then put back in for 10minutes to make sure the glass has sealed back on.

just normal hammerite paint??? what sort of temp should the oven be at not wanting to melt them...lol
to give this sort of look???
vbgarage.jpg

i know jinata i just noticed it there aswell:blush::blush:

i used hair dryer to warm glue up thats y !! i dernt put them in oven :S

n yes mot friendly as long as u dont paint the reflective headlight part and same with indicator

i used hair dryer to warm glue up thats y !! i dernt put them in oven :S

n yes mot friendly as long as u dont paint the reflective headlight part and same with indicator

you can paint the refelctor for the indicator thats fine, its the headlight part that generates a beam pattern, that has to be right

spray your interior. may sound weird but im well happy with mine. makes it look and feel alot better...anything than can come off can be sprayed to match the outside of your car...or a colour of your choice

Spray steelies! i did that on mine. de- badge, de-bump strip. have a look at my blog its every thing done on the cheap haha! squarepants told me what to do because my car knowledge is crap! :D

Back