cheap set of alloys with reasonable amount of tread,

k11_whore

Steve :)
Got a quote for part worn tyres from few different companies and wanting 150 for partly worns and are budget tyres. Anybody got a set of alloys with tyres max £110 delivered:(

I've got a set of four VW Wolfrace 14" wheels, 2 recently resprayed wheels with fairly new tyres, 1 wheel has a decent amount of tread and the other one needs replacing.
Not sure about the price of shipping to N.Ireland though, as of yet.
5610913092_d1e8b99511_z.jpg

Thanks dan but they want stupid amounts for posting here got message bak this morning :( might just have to bite bullet and get the tyres lol

17 is a bit risky, most people on here don't go for anything abover 15 or below 13 (any smaller and they won't fit). Anything above 15 might throw your speedo out, so be careful. I found that with standard wheels on, 30mph on the speedo read 25mph on my satnav. As soon as I put 15s on, 30mph was indicated on both my speedo and my satnav. Go with the Minilites mate, they'll be your best bet, especially if you'll be lowering her in the future

Even more gota be spent now, took misses to work this morning and had real bad grindin noise on both discs, stopped took a look and some ####er has bent my discs, there's puncture dents as if a metal bar has been pokin them with some force, my pads are okay so cudnt be uneven wear :(

Sounds very suspicious that. But I thought you've got steelies, so surely it would be very hard to jam a pole through the gaps?

Ah. Well is there someone living nearby who you've ####ed off recently? Or do you reckon it's just a random thing?

Naa don't think so but got little ####s round here and all got mohecan mullets lol, and parents don't give a #### what they do,

That probably explains it then, just random kids who think it's cool and fun to damage other peoples cars. I used to get that a lot round here, and at my ex-girlfriends house. One of them even put my rear window in and rammed a tennis ball down my exhaust, little ####er grr. His mum didn't take too kindly to me chasing him down the street in my car when I found out it was him

It's a very easy job, yeah. It's normally a good idea to change the pads when you put new discs on as well, just evens up the wear a bit more (Y). I'll give you the link for the brakes section on Guys website (it is a guide for a K12, but the method is essentially the same on a K11) :grinning:

http://www.micrak12.com/brakes.htm

Sweet thanks dude, yeah I was gona do pads as gettin dimpled and grooved with ebc pads, just gota wait till misses payday to buy them unless sell some stuff on here

Shall be gettin them when got money :p my current 2 rear wheels have punctures and been plugged but leakin air like mad but no bubbles when puttin leak detector on the tyres are amazing condition still got colourful lines lol grr grr

It is a #### take when that happens. I remember when I had new tyres fitted (they were only 175s, so no biggie, or Tupac :wasntme:), and as soon as I left the car park BAM. 2 punctures :laugh:. Man was I livid, that was £100 down the drain :glare:

Back