Changing the aerial on a K11

S

scorp10

I have seen some ads offering the VW Golf aerial for the Micra, where its positioned on the roof but towards the back of it. As my micra has the aerial positioned at the front driver side , does anyone know how or where I could get someone to replace it with the snazzier and better reception Golf style aerial?

Many thanks in advance!

ye i did the same,but didnt fit a new areal,,i jus earthed it to chasis so i dont have anything on my roof :p

Hi Mean!

Thanks for the VW aerial advice, does that mean buying an extra long aerial coaxial cable as its running through the gap btween the roof?

Ur micra looks awesome! Where can i get hold of s decent bodykit as well? If u cud point me in the right direction wud be appreciated. Have scoured a few websites but they all look naff.

Many thanks in advance!

theres not really any decent bodykits available in uk, mainly a bad boy style one like mean has on and theres a thread on here somewhere about a new one thats just out! The other one is the impul one from japan but you will have to cut off your right amr and leg to pay the imort fees - best bet is if you have the money, get one off a saxo/corsa etc take it to a decent bodyshop and make them customize it

Back