changing details

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
I was just changing my details and couldn't get the picture to change, then I realised you have to re-enter your password then press update then refresh the page. Once I did this the picture changed. I tried the same thing with the country and it works the same way. The reason I'm posting this as there are alot of people who say they cannot change there details and maybe this will help.

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
Pic looks good, thats a good thing means you don't forget your password and you know the changes have been made

CMF_Mimz

» CMF Member
hotfunk67 WROTE:

"I was just changing my details and couldn't get the picture to change, then I realised you have to re-enter your password then press update then refresh the page. Once I did this the picture changed. I tried the same thing with the country and it works the same way. The reason I'm posting this as there are alot of people who say they cannot change there details and maybe this will help.

LOL good luck ive been trying to change my email address for agest (6 months plus) with no luck...if you figure out how please tell me :p

CMF_hotfunk67

» CMF Member
so Mimz when you change your email address on the second line and then verify your password on the fourth line then press update. If you scroll back to the top what do the words in bold say?

Back