Central locking kit

Charlotte001

Ex. Club Member
Can the K10 take a central locking kit? Was there a factory option for central locking ? If it can take a Central Locking system is there any type I need to specifically look for ?

Charlotte

Ive got one in mine, intergrated with an alarm. was some random one on ebay, but its excellent! The super s i owned had a Toad central locking kit in it aswell.

Ok I've got a central locking set now I would like to know if it's any alarm links with the central locking system or does it have to be a specific alarm? If so what brands (Please don't say Toad! Reminds me of a corsa which locked itself at 80mph on the Autobahn complete with engine imobilisation not good) The young lad couldn't give me any sensible answers in the store today.

Charlotte

I believe some alarms have the wiring loom already in place for a central locking kit to be connected, then when the alarm is activated, the doors lock, etc. I cant imagine how you'd wire one to central locking without it.

youl need the central locking kit posted above (or similar off ebay)

then any alarm that supports 'keyless entry' will work (i would say 99.9% would)

Back