CelticTuning, Anyone used?

I'm looking at buying a K13, and like all my cars, nothing stays stock. I already found a bunch of things I'd like to buy and doing a little search for someone to remap a K13 I found Celtic Tuning who reckon they can get 120BHP / 130FtLb from the 1.2 DIG-S engine, now I know this is a little 1.2 Supercharged engine but isn't that a little steep?

Anyone used them or heard of them? They have a pretty decent website but I'm not sure about their claims. I don't just want everything ramped up including pressure and then my engine go bang, these HR12DDR engines are already high compression :confused:

I used them a few years ago on my Renault Scenic 1.9Dci, they did indeed do what they promised, took the power from 130 bhp up to 180 bhp and a stupid amount of torque. The guy that came out was really nice and explained everything. I had that remap on that car for about 2 years and it was faultless, apart from a blown turbo, but it looked like the original factory one, and at 100k it didnt do too bad. I would highly reccomend them and i will use them again when i get my next set of wheels, which i dont think will be that long away, seeing as my wife has it in her mind that we need another child and i am of a mind to agree :) Go for it mate, you wont regret it.

Cheers AJ glad someone has used them. I looked around and a few people had posted but their posts were a little "polished" like a PR guy had wrote them, I'm hopefully going to order the K13 sometime near the end of the month. I will then start getting bits and piece done before taking it to them, what goods a remap if you're running stock A/F and Exhaust
EvilSmile.gif

Do they come out to you or did you go to them? I see they have "dealer login" and stuff and wondered if they have dealers nationwide who you goto?

They came out to me mate, all the way from cornwall, and i am in swindon, so a fair few miles, they may have a dealer near to you as they are nation wide as far as i know. That said he did have 3 cars to remap in swindon alone so they may book you in when they have enough business in you area, but i booked on the monday and had the remap done on the saturday, so not too long to wait, but boy was it worth it :)

Back