Carbon fibre bonnets

kristian

One Way Mule
I know this subject has been raised a few times..

Im in negotiations with a few suppliers now.. for a few parts for myself..

If there is interest in parts, I will pursue a limited number, and try and get the overall cost down..?

Can anybody show interest here.!!!!!

At the moment im looking initially at prefaclift K11 bonnets ( possibly k10 ).. from a VERY reputable company... and im in price negotiations with a few more..

There is a smaller one man operation that might be up to the task but this will mean some fabrication at my end.. but overall the panels would be cheaper..

The MOST im going to be paying is about 360 per bonnet..

They are of a HIGH CLASS finish, as with other bonnets on the market.. and with be supplied with mounts for the hinges, but bonnet pins needed.. a bonnet catch can be arranged..

would there be any interest in this?

Risking sounding like a Dragon from Dragon's Den, but I am doubtful of the quality and robustness of a bonnet that was made for that price.

Risking sounding like a Dragon from Dragon's Den, but I am doubtful of the quality and robustness of a bonnet that was made for that price.

OK well ill stick some up for sale for 549.00 and you can buy one of those?..

You might, sceptically think there MUST be a drawback if its cheaper.... but thats not always the case..

Im trying to get the price down as much as possible.. micra owners, generally speaking, are looking for cheaper rather than more expensive and WRC spec..

guessin these will just be standard bonnets? without any vents? just wondering?

i may be interested!!! :) i will see on outcome of your first one? all though making some and getting price down defeats this really!!!

what else can be moulded in CF? you doing wings Kristian if dont mind me asking?

egherm...

My nismo graphics...
much more expensive wheels than yours..lol
Mullholand arches actualy
Carbon rear diffuser
Custom Intake with Red crackle finish rocker cover
Pulsar brakes
its a Super s
fully stripped out, nismo gearknob
nismo steering wheel
custom bumper
carbon bonnet
rear nismo strut brace
front stainless strut brace
buckets
harnesses
etc etc......
dont count your chickens..

egherm...

My nismo graphics...
much more expensive wheels than yours..lol
Mullholand arches actualy
Carbon rear diffuser
Custom Intake with Red crackle finish rocker cover
Pulsar brakes
its a Super s
fully stripped out, nismo gearknob
nismo steering wheel
custom bumper
carbon bonnet
rear nismo strut brace
front stainless strut brace
buckets
harnesses
etc etc......
dont count your chickens..

well i have to name a few :p
pulsar brakes
mines an si (facelift baby whooo!)
i have a harness and bucket seat in the shed
nismo gear knob
k10 ss wheel
i have a yellow rocker cover :p
i have an omp front brace
rover skirts

fyi my wheels cost around £700 new and are rare theres only a handfull in the uk ;)

...lol

I know..!!!

..This is in hand.. Ive got loads of work in waiting due to the fact I cant seem to find a reasonably priced unit in my local area... I thought I was onto one recently but it was to small, and the next one was aleady snapped up!..

-gutted-

Will be offering a huge range of micra products in the near future.. Stick with me lol!

I know..!!!

..This is in hand.. Ive got loads of work in waiting due to the fact I cant seem to find a reasonably priced unit in my local area... I thought I was onto one recently but it was to small, and the next one was aleady snapped up!..

-gutted-

Will be offering a huge range of micra products in the near future.. Stick with me lol!

can't wait:D

Back