Car valuation

same as tommo's thread but dont want to hijack his thread and be called a hijacker lol

anyway car is

1994 tropic in white. 1 litre(998cc)

105000 miles. runs sound as a pound tho

superS front bumper.

few little dents and scratches. is 12 year old car tho

will be standard so no mods

hoping for 350/400. looking at PX with another car tho got abit of money saved up

have you tried parkers.co.uk? they should be able to tell you a rough estimate to work with. it wont be as accurate as shopping around for quotes though.

i would probly say £350 ish, take off the superS front bumper and sell diff. then stick an old one on to sell :)

I've seen your car, was awhile ago, just after your crash, at that time, i'd give you 2 packets of hoola hoops and a dime bar...not seen it since then though, so could be 3 packets and one of those dime bars were you get 2 bars in one packet... they are well amazing!

ricardo_swarez said:
I've seen your car, was awhile ago, just after your crash, at that time, i'd give you 2 packets of hoola hoops and a dime bar...not seen it since then though, so could be 3 packets and one of those dime bars were you get 2 bars in one packet... they are well amazing!

It doesnt look like that anymore but you can still give me the dime bars. you just wont get the car.

Back