CAR FOR SALE! SUPER S

CMF_josh

» CMF Member
WHITE 1995 SUPER S FOR SALE.. $4200 ONO.

1 YEAR REGO. HAS DONE 230,000 KMS.

STARDARD 1.3L ENGINE

GOOD TYRES.

CLEAN.

15 INCH HP DESIGN RIMS.

SUNROOF.

ABS.

SHORT SHIFTER.

COMES WITH CD PLAYER BUT NOT THE SYSTEM,GIFT FROM THE GF.

HAS A DENT ON THE BOTTOM LEFT REAR SIDE, DONT KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED, BOUGHT THE CAR AS IS FROM THE PREVIOUS OWNER.

AIR CON, BUT HAVENT USED IT SINCE IVE BOUGHT THE CAR, NEEDS GAS.

selling car due to paying off loan. :(
please call me on 0404-404-400 Josh. and im located in Sydney.
thanks.

SORRY BOUT HAVING NO PHOTO'S, DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE FILE SIZE SMALLER, BUT IF INTERESTED THAN ILL SEND THEM TO YOUR EMAILS, JUST LET ME KNOW :) THANKS GUYS.

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member

Attachments

• 42716.jpg
    42716.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 36

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
i think hes talking about the square hole on the front bumper where the tow hook is, there is usually a plastic surround thingo. right mickeybbb

speaking of which anyone know why the micra has tow hooks when most cars dont? racing pedigree? :D

CMF_sportsclassic

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:

"i think hes talking about the square hole on the front bumper where the tow hook is, there is usually a plastic surround thingo. right mickeybbb<BR><BR>speaking of which anyone know why the micra has tow hooks when most cars dont? racing pedigree? :D

Most cars have tow hooks...

Mickeybbb WROTE:

"josh WROTE:<BR><BR>"mickeybbb what do you mean about the lack of tow hook cover?"</DIV><BR><BR>jdm front bar fits the mounts, but tow hook is in different spot to jap made k11's (slightly) so the tow hook cover doesnt fit without some adjustment

actually no, only the slx/lx tow hooks are in a different posi.. the plastic cover will fit, you just have to bash the tow hook down about 3mm.. (found out on my blue car).. also the same on my red car which has a oz delivered super s front bar..

CMF_crumpets

» CMF Member
Looks like the one that was on carsales/ebay for sale in tuggerah. Off memory some guy was selling it to buy a ute

I wonder if it was same one

Back