Car Clubs in Japan

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
has any one ever tried to find a car club in japan?

doesnt matter what kind of club just i've been trying to find one using Google.co.jp and Yahoo.co.jp. I've done all sorts of searches and i keep getting the same results but nothing which looks like a car club.

I've even tried converting Nissan March car clubs to Japanese and it brought nothing back! Maybe im using the wrong Terminology or something but does any one have any ideas or even some links?

Im wanting to basically just have a look a get a deeper insight into the car culture over there...oh and if i can find a club either nissan or March based its a +!!

I have found this Japanese club who calls themselves Micra, I could do with one of these club sticker shown here, This link is one of cisco's article of their club scene

And this rear light from the above link, beats all Altezza wannabees anytime, anybody know who makes them and where I can get one from?

kanagawa05-191.jpg

dont be a twonk im a member of k11family, and speak to the person who started it , it ends in .com, and you can tell its a taiwanese club as they live in taiwan and speak chinese

Back