Can't find a reverse camera for the Nissan Micra k12 2009?

Hi, I'm looking for a reverse camera but can not find any compatible ones for this model. I got rear door locked button at the top and the number plate light at the bottom of the bumper. Thank you

Attachments

• 20220904_214455.jpg
    20220904_214455.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 141
  • 20220904_214448.jpg
    20220904_214448.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
  • 20220906_101214.jpg
    20220906_101214.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 163
Amazon once had them in stock that fit to the number plate light.
Not sure if still available though
And it was just the camera and reflector cover holder for the bulb nothing else.

Thank you very much for your replies. I did contact the ebay seller and waiting for them to come back to me. Most of the K12 models comes with the number plate light and the door unlock button on the top. But mine they are separately in different places. ?

My number plate light is in the bumper facing upwards.
Here is a link to one at Aliexpress.
This one has wires and other items more than I seen last time I was looking.
This would fit for my 05 1.2 none sport model.

I have not used Aliexpress before but just now quite Suprised at what they have available for k12s.

My number plate light is in the bumper facing upwards.
Here is a link to one at Aliexpress.
This one has wires and other items more than I seen last time I was looking.
This would fit for my 05 1.2 none sport model.

I have not used Aliexpress before but just now quite Suprised at what they have available for k12s.
Hello, Thank you very much for your reply. Should tell you I have used Aliexpress so many times before and nothing went wrong. The quality depend on the price you pay.

I did check Aliexpress for last few days couldn't find any. Once again thank you very much for the link and I'm going to contact the seller straight away to get make sure before I place my order...?

I'm actually interested in that item now because it has most of the components to link up and the placement on bumper is ideal.
I have my camera on the inside facing down slightly from the rear middle break light trim.
This works really well and the camera does work without getting foggy or covered with water the only thing that's a con is when the rear screen is water covered.
This isn't really that bad tho I get good visibility even when it's raining.

I'm actually interested in that item now because it has most of the components to link up and the placement on bumper is ideal.
I have my camera on the inside facing down slightly from the rear middle break light trim.
This works really well and the camera does work without getting foggy or covered with water the only thing that's a con is when the rear screen is water covered.
This isn't really that bad tho I get good visibility even when it's raining.
Have you played your camera on the spoiler and that's not bad place to keep your back camera? Are you getting wide angle visual when reverse? Could you kindly send me a link for that's camera as well please? Thanks

It's not on the spoiler it's in the boot
Mine is a version before this with a smaller screen.
Just search Azdome.
The price of that is ridiculous

10" Mirror Dash Cam - AZDOME [Streaming Media] [ADAS] Touching Dual Lens Reversing Camera Kit,Night Vision 1080P Front, Loop Recording,Parking Mode,G-sensor Car Recorder for Uber/Rideshare/Cab Driver https://amzn.eu/d/fX5zsWH

It's not on the spoiler it's in the boot
Mine is a version before this with a smaller screen.
Just search Azdome.
The price of that is ridiculous

10" Mirror Dash Cam - AZDOME [Streaming Media] [ADAS] Touching Dual Lens Reversing Camera Kit,Night Vision 1080P Front, Loop Recording,Parking Mode,G-sensor Car Recorder for Uber/Rideshare/Cab Driver https://amzn.eu/d/fX5zsWH
Just got a reply from the Aliexpress seller and unfortunately it doesn't compatible with my model.

Hi. The thread is old but worth a short.

I had the same idea but I can't find a camera that fits. It's great I found someone who did it! Do you remember the type (if you did it yourself) or have a link?
I did it myself as I'm in the trade!! It is a small round camera, hole drilled in the boot handle and cable run through original gromit, camera is held in with sticky dum dum

Back