can anybody help please

CMF_Geoff W

» CMF Member
Try clickin on Technical Forums tab, search Forced Micras section, type in White Knight. 23 results with some great reading. Enjoy. Otherwise he's still on this forum as David_vietnam or similar.

Otherthan that I'm not sure how much we can all help you as noone else has really done it and gone as far as he did.

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
You don't need to create a new topic on it with your other one no older than a couple of days and I would suggest making your thread titles a little more descriptive than what you've used in either thread. Solarice has posted in your other thread who may be able to help - just look at his build thread on MSC and you'll see what I mean.

Depending on the approach you take, supercharging your K11 can end up being a much more involved task than even turbo'ing your CG13 might be.

..and as Geoff has said, the search function on here and on the MSC will allow you to find plenty of topics on the issue.

---dens

CMF_Pierce

» CMF Member
supercharging micra in australia - it has been done successfully once, probably more times than that though honestly but from everything I've read about it, it seems that datrats is what you need, after all datrats were so involved with whiteknight and they did almost all (??) of the internals and supercharging etc...

In any case, datrats.com.au, k11 tab, will show you the bare minimum of pieces you probably need and a price range (maybe prices outdated?).

Back