Bypass pipe for K10 1.0L Cooling system

Micra 110

Site Supporter
I'm looking to replace the Bypass hose on the K10 1.0L as it's looking a little bit shoddy. It's the one that gets rusty, behind the rad. I did think of a couple things to do with it and that was to either get it recoated or just paint it with something. But as i'm a bit of a fuddy duddy i'd really like to keep the bay clear of Hammerite :laugh: and original as possible. :)

It's probably a long shot but does anyone have one in pretty good nick hanging around somewhere?

....Or

.... should i buy a new one at £40? :wow:

cheers peeps (Y)

I don't suppose it's easy to remove? i know it's only a couple of rubber o-rings but sometimes objects with these things on make for sweat....

you mean the metal water pipe fitted to the front of the engine block mate? i have a spare in my garage you can have in good condition yours for £5 plus P+P i was keeping it for a spare as it was nice one but if you need it its yours

you mean the metal water pipe fitted to the front of the engine block mate? i have a spare in my garage you can have in good condition yours for £5 plus P+P i was keeping it for a spare as it was nice one but if you need it its yours

worship.gif

That's great! I'd really appreciate that speedle :)

will send a PM to your good self (Y)

cheers :k10:

Back