Business Logo

Which one is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
I am starting a business soon and am currently making a logo, which one do you think is better, 1 has the same shade of grey throughout and on 1 the grey on the circle is darker.
I know it seems very small but I can't decide if it looks better with the same shade throughout or the lighter/darker to excentuate.
Z1.png

z2.png

Cheers :)

i think the same shade is better when you send out a fax or copy something with the company on top black and white it will look better :p

Same shade. The darker one makes the 'A' appear brighter than the 'R' and 'D' imo. Would also look clearer when printed too.

I like the second one better. More of a contrast in shade between the back picture and the name. Makes it stick out more.

what does the ARD stand for? if you hadn't said it was a drainage company i wouldn't have known lol

logo's are hard, you want something thats simple but gets the business across right away to the customer and easy to remember, especially on the road when driving past :)

at a guess i would have thought it was something to do with a gardage or something just with the square design :s as some garages have floors like that.

Very best of luck with it though :D

It's Anglesey Rapid Drainage. Wherever the logo is displayed the name will be nearby so people will know what it is.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh get it now lol yeah it does actually look like a manhole cover now you mention it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back