14" Alloys for Sale £60

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
selling these as i have changed mine now, 14" with 185/55 tyres 2 rear tyres have loads of tread one front is near new and the other front has loads of tread also so all legal with loads of wear left, fits k10/k11 with fit the k10 un-lowered no problems no rubbing (assuming your suspension is in good shape, might rub if its very worn). arches need rolling if k10 is lowered but even then no rubbing.

the wheels themselves are in good shape all straight and true kerbing on most of the wheels however it not really that bad and could easily be sanded and repainted to look like new

only want £60 for em collected not posting due to cost/time constraints. will post detailed pics of each wheel and the tyres tonight but here they are on my k10 the other day :)

DSC00465.jpg

DSC00466.jpg

as you can see when they are nice and clean they look great and i have not damaged them at all since i've had the car.

price is £60 no offers as im giving them away and they are worth at least that for the good tyres.

whats your postcode mate? im not far from London about hour and a half drive at a guess. i go to guildford alot so can meet you there if thats closer :)

yeah guildford aint far, maybe 35 mins on ave dependin on how many police are on the A3 ;) .. im at KT3 .. just wondering.. are these balanced??

sure mate reply sent via sms ;)

and James yes the full body kit is still available front bumper rear bumper side skirts £100 its yours. collection only i'm afraid

Alloys sold to the gentleman in the white super s :p

Back