breaking white 3 door super s

claire

still got it at the moment as the buyer hasnt got back to me, will give them a day or two then i will work out the postage

scottie

glen

sorry but ive just sorted all teh window stuff out and i must have left the passenger side switch and half the arm rest in the car when i took it to the scrappy, if you still want the rest of the window stuff just come and get it for free as i cant really sell it as a whole set now

claire

all the couriers ive looked at will only take a parcel up to 150cm and the front bumper is about 170 so looks like post is out of the question unless you can arrange it

anyone else actually want what they said they did befor i put it on ebay on sunday?

scottie

how.much.dose.the.bummer.and.spoiler.weight.?and.i.can.see.if.the.can.find.some.way.off.getting.them.:grinning:

hey mate do you still have to car, cos im could really do with a rear wiper moto, if so how much including postage, and what form of payment do you take cheers

I need the wiring behind the front bumper for the driving lights.
Literally just the connector that plugs into the rear of the lights, and an inch or so of the wiring..
Possible?

Back