Breaking super s.

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
super s kit for sale bumpers front and rear spoiler and clocks £120 collection only, no cracks or dings.
1.3 engine gearbox and shafts ex condition no rattles or smoke £150 again collection only or £300 fitted can be heard running before purchase or fitting.
Super s interia seats only drivers seat has wear to bolster so £30.00
electric windows including switches controls and central locking £60.00
super s steering wheel £6.00
rear windows opening type £15.00
rear lights £15.00 ideal for tinting, front lights £20.00 thats per pair.(Y)
PICT0038.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

If you're willing to sell, I'll take the complete electric windows , spolier & front bumpy! seriuously interested..been looking out for these items long!

cheers ,
Ian - MaLTA

Am intrested in the engine box and shafts could you pm me a post code so i can work out milage etc thats if they havent sold

whats the drivers side door like ken any good ? could do with one in that colour plus two wings. price mate and i will pick up

drivers door has a slight ding in it but its on the edge hard to see in photo and drivers wing ok but passenger side no good the doors i would have to leave untill last as i need them to secure rest of car...

does the super s bumper come with fogs ? and what colour are they. and would you consider selling the clocks seperate if the colour of the bumpers is wrong ?

and would you consider helping me fit them if i do buy cos ive never done it before! xD

(live in gateshead so your very close to me!)

does the super s bumper come with fogs ? and what colour are they. and would you consider selling the clocks seperate if the colour of the bumpers is wrong ?

and would you consider helping me fit them if i do buy cos ive never done it before! xD

bumpers are green yes with fogs clocks i would consider selling but im sure broony has a set for sale at £25,00 would help you fit bumpers but not the wireing thats up to you

If you buy the full lot (Bumpers and clocks) off ken i will help you fit an wire them in if you get stuck.

i will have the clocks mate if thats ok, maybe i can mod them for you or something...

might be interested in some other parts but i will have to check what spares i need

oh and does it have PAS?

that steering wheel is not unusual btw. it is weird for a super s to have an airbag because it is old and before the airbag age, but the wheel itself is the same as all other airbag models

has airbags maybe thats why, you know nex I had the whole car for sale at £200 and no takers just watch when its gone it will be "have you still got ??" I dont know time i think to put a wing on do the sill paint it and put it on ebay for a stupid price and say there uba rare. I will start the bidding at 400 you watch it will go straight away.

has airbags maybe thats why, you know nex I had the whole car for sale at £200 and no takers just watch when its gone it will be "have you still got ??" I dont know time i think to put a wing on do the sill paint it and put it on ebay for a stupid price and say there uba rare. I will start the bidding at 400 you watch it will go straight away.

woah you had it up for 200?!?!? if i was sure about how much money i had i would have had it off you for that, thats a bargin! do it up and ebay it you will be loaded! if you can get 12 months MOT on it you will have £600 def!

super s kit for sale bumpers front and rear spoiler and clocks £120 collection only, no cracks or dings.
1.3 engine gearbox and shafts ex condition no rattles or smoke £150 again collection only or £300 fitted can be heard running before purchase or fitting.
Super s interia seats only drivers seat has wear to bolster so £30.00
electric windows including switches controls and central locking £60.00
super s steering wheel £6.00
rear windows opening type £15.00
rear lights £15.00 ideal for tinting, front lights £20.00 thats per pair.(Y)
PICT0038.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

Have you still got the front and back bumpers cheers

Back