Brand New Vans For Sale (Style Skink Mid) (Black) £45

Status
Not open for further replies.
simply bought these yesterday in liverpool and there too small for me doh! i wore them to my girlfriends last night and then wore them to drive back again! simply been used to operate pedals and no wear or damage etc hence why im asking the price i paid!

they are size UK 9.5

they are very comfy shoes with the amazingness of vans but simply hurt my feet after a very short space of time!

i would obviously take them back to the shop however the shop ios now 225miles away from me and they can only go back to an outlet shop and im not doing the 8hr trek there and back!

if postage is wanted i can do this at £6 extra

PICS
DSC01170.jpg

DSC01171.jpg

DSC01174.jpg

DSC01175.jpg

DSC01177.jpg

DSC01178.jpg

DSC01179.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01173.jpg

well im a 10 - 10.5 hence i got fooled by the label on the box! then i tried them on and thought humm kinda tight! got them anyway thinking they will wear in and found the label on the shoe saying the UK size lol should have looked first!

Why haven't you returned them seeing as you bought them yesterday? clearly they were in the wrong box?

James i would indeed im trying that later its just the bloke in the shop in liverpool said it can only be returned to an outlet store! :-(

James i would indeed im trying that later its just the bloke in the shop in liverpool said it can only be returned to an outlet store! :-(
There's a couple of genuine Vans stores in London itself which aren't 3rd party like those, might be worth a call?

Well i thoufht id offer them here i can easily try these options but these full prices are about 70quid so if i could give someone a bargain

right well tried calling around local vans stores and they wont take them however the outlet store in portsmouth will! so a blast down the a3 tomorrow it is then woohoo

im going to close the thread just incase they decide to be bum holes and not take them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back