Brake pads/rotors

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
Alright guys.... As you can imagine it's getting harder and harder to find decent compounds and stuff.

I have 1.6 n14 pulsar fronts and super s rears and I need some great soft pads.... What can we recommend and where from guys?!

Ebc ultimate seem to be readily avail out of the uk.

But I love my qfm a1rm pads I have in all my other cars.

What else can you guys recommend!

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
ALRIGHT......

this morning i recieved an email reply, some one can supply a1rm pads for the 1.6 pulsar calipers.

ill let you know if they can come through with em... 115 dollars delivered..... very very good pads.

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
alright fellas. i have word back. they will be custom made for the ga calipers. 125 delivered. anybody interested? takes 30 days for custom orders and he needs money up front.

im having a set, but does any body else want any?!

CMF_plattsy

» CMF Member
abit of speel about the a1rm....

A1RM is a high performance street pad that is also suitable for light track and rally work. This pad is designed to meet the temperatures generated by heavy and prolonged braking applications. A1RM has very good cold effectiveness and pedal feel.

Due to the performance and frictional attributes of A1RM, some vehicles experience higher dust and wear rates than standard disc pads. This is the ideal pad for the enthusiast who wants to combine performance braking at the track with normal braking demands without having to change pads.

Back