Bored

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Life is tough at the moment. No Micra sitting in the garage which means no more driving pleasures at the moment. Mike now having all the fun. Nothing to fiddle around with on weekends and the company dual cab Toyota does nothing for me.
In fact I have mega withdrawl problems.Still can look forward in 10 weeks time belting around Vietnam on my trusty 125cc motor scooter amongst a lot of crazies. Oh well can always bug off to Kula Lumpur once in a while and hire a Proton!! and go a bit crazy. At least K.L. has some decent highways and they drive a bit crazy so you can blend in. Singapore out as it is so controlled.
Still once the decision is made on what small car will be purchased on our return can always bug off to Japan and buy whatever go fast bits are available. Dedcided have one last time before old age gets me to enjoy soemthing small fast and with a high sleeper affect.When it gets past me wife can drive and I can sit in the passangers seat and dribble.
K12/11??

cisco

» CMF Member
Haha funny stuff David.

Yeah must suck not having Family Hack to burn around in, nor White Knight. Yeah I agree with Mipcar, go and belt that work ute over some sand dunes.

Vietnam is going to be an absolute blast.

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Well not hard to find sand dunes in Perth. The whole place is one big sandpit. I do a bit of bush bashing re my work tracking down my crews to see if they are on the job or just sleeping.
Gee I tell you what modern technology is good. Have GPS devices fitted to all my work vehicles and I can sit at my computer and track them all on a map which upgrades their position every 60 seconds. Next day I can print out a report which details position, road on, speed, time stopped etc etc.Even tells me the speed limit on the road they are travelling !! Funny productivity has improved out of sight. The boss sees all knows all.
Can even build in exception reports so say if one of my crew has a set run I can log in all the hotels on his route and if vehicle stops outside one it will print me out a report the next day detailing which hotel and how long parked up.
I am not a nice person to have as a boss but its only the slackers who have anything to worry about.Of course none in my company vehicle!

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
Me? No way.Never be a friend /mate/ fan of any politian from any party. All the same.You know the most common profession in politics is the law. I think that says something. All double speak with forked tongue.Core promises, non core promises etc etc. The teflon brigade.. nothing sticks.

cisco

» CMF Member
I don't envy them either. I definitely wouldnt' want to be making all those big decisions and having mud thrown at me for 'having a go'.

They don't get paid enough.

smidge

» CMF Member
i for one wouldn't work in a job where i was being 'tracked'

takes alot of the trust out of the game, like the only reason to work hard is fear of punishment not willingness to succeed, make dollars, grow etc...

/end rant

my micra handles really well since i put 15's on it... Yom said it might slow it down - probably did but geeeez i feel safer going fast in it now...

CMF_Dark Side

» CMF Member
The only reason my guys are tracked is that some of the tenders we have with various city councils,Govt.Departments want "proof" that the work has been done. Sad world is it not. You will find all major transport, parcel delivery, council waste collection vehicles etc are all tracked.Makes sense in a lot of ways but yes it means you are being watched and is open to abuse I guess by some low life managers.

cisco

» CMF Member
Yeah fair enough mipcar. Allright, let's not get political. Agreed :)

Back