Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Chairman
Has anyone seen Borat yet? I went to see it last night and found it utterly hilarious, I've never seen a whole cinema full of people laugh so much before, the atmosphere was incredible!

Oh, and I got the best seat in the house ;):

28.borat.jpg

I couldn't believe it when I was handed the ticket for seat K11 haha :D - my mate was sitting in K12 too lol

Lol! I was planning on going to see that

Clean your fingernails :p

was the seat a genuine one out of a k11? lol

i wanna see borat he is funny as ####,

i love his song about throwing the jew down the well and all the americans just singing along like its fine LMAO btw i found out the guy who plays borat is actually jewish which is cool :)

Yeah he is, but yeah the whole film is just a laugh from start to finish, I can't really repeat ANY of it here, but I won't anyway so it doesn't ruin it for you, but it was sooooo funny :D

I'll probably gonna end up seeing this with random ppl from last night, think we're planning a largish group to go and attack maidstone or rochester cinema!!

Well wanna see this!!!

Maidstone is better than Rochester cinema, and you have ikon and Jumping Jacks just outside hehehe

True, got Amadeus at Rochester though! Don't really like Ikon that much....Jumpin Jaks is total cheese!!!! I love it!!! I don't know anywhere else you can dance to S Club 7!!!!

Ollie, you know you are totally killing off the sweet and innocent james we all know and love right? turning him into an alcoholic slapper? ive heard the tales ;)

Saw the film last night and it was hilarious, loved it.

Definately going to see this, saw a trailer when I was at the pics to see The Departed, definately go see that BTW, great film.

The whole place was laughing when Borat was on.

just got back after watching it, so damn funny! I havent laughed so much since jackass the movie came out.

trying not to spoil the story for some but i want to discreetly ask whether the kidnapping of that blondie was for real? thats bang out of order yet so bloody funny.

just got back after watching it, so damn funny! I havent laughed so much since jackass the movie came out.

trying not to spoil the story for some but i want to discreetly ask whether the kidnapping of that blondie was for real? thats bang out of order yet so bloody funny.

No dont think that was true, but what funny. I saw it on friday afternoon, and i havent laughed like that for a long time. Dont go see it if your easily offended :)

Went to see it tonight, absolutly hilarious film, go and see it!
as for the blond, it must have been pre-arranged.

Why does everybody say bad things about it, you can't say that about jews, he can't say that about coloured people etc.

Yet he jokes about white people, black people, jews, muslims, christians. It is pure comical genius!

Lol it is very funnny. Went to see it last night and laughed alot. As if you get pre arranged seats in your cinema James, we just sit anywhere lol. :p It was good though apart from this guy right behind us had the loudest, most annoying laugh... I wanted to slap him!!! Not nice when they are wrestling in the hotel though. :(

odeon is a rip off, they charge extra for the so called premium seats in the middle where its just another seat in other cinemas. Warner and AMC cinemas all the way.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back