Boneheads have run out of juice

CMF_NotAnotherSSS

» CMF Member
Exactly as I said. In the right hands.

I'd be willing to bet that at least 75% of the men and women who drive 4x4's don't actually know how to handle the dirty great trucks and drive them as if they were driving a normal passenger vehicle. My freaking mother is one of these people, despite the fact she uses it to haul her damn horses. *shudder*

The other 25% most likely use their 4x4's for their intended duties and know alot more about the physical capabilities of the vehicle.

CMF_mipcar

» CMF Member
I've recently attended 2 accidents of big 4x4's and women drivers.
One was on a straight road!! She even managed to roll it,pity any poor bugger coming the other way on the small 2 lane road.
The 2nd was on bends and a wet day, off and down the embankment.

Still my personal pet moan is about the drivers in these sports utes. I even rang public relations at Ford and Holden and told them the style of advertising encourages bad driving in these types of cars.

Mychael

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Errmm Micra king, our boat is only a 4.8m but its FIBREGLASS which is ALOT heavier than aluminium boats which you can tow using a run of the mill falcodore..

Also, there are no marina's anywhere within 200km of Canberra and also seeings as we use it on a river, there is no need for one.

And it is alot cheaper to run our 3.0L TDI Patrol than it is to run an SS (Which is the other choice we had when it came to tow vehicles)

Can we please keep personal comments towards members to ourselves? This is only a general discussion.

In saying so, I quite often find that bigger cars cut me off alot more now, because they have some incling that they need to be infront... Perhaps its the P Plate too though

So now I just boost off into the sunset and leave them standing

Sean

Back