Bodykits!

Status
Not open for further replies.

micramac

Deactivated Account
I have just bought a 'Impul' front bumper for my nissan micra k11 vibe.
i cant seem to find anyware, impul - sideskirts and rear bumper :(
i was wondering if it possible to mix and match bodykits because i can find loads of 'Hunter' style ones on ebay.
this means i would have a 'Impul' front bumper and 'Hunter' rear bumper and sideskirts

???????

Hunter rear bumper would look horrid with the impul front, the side skirts would look alright, I personally would use a standard bumper and fit an ibiza splitter to it!

I would, Or alternatively be different, I reckon the side skirts and arches from an XR2i wouldn't be too hard to modify for a micra!

In fact I might measure them up!

so what do you mean about leaving my standart rear bumper and using a ibiza splitter?
what is that?

Ollie means using the standard bumper with a seat ibiza splitter and you get this:

imo the hunter rear wouldnt work with the impul front! so custom make a rear bumper?? as for sideskirts...........depends on your tastes etc as only a couple exist for the k11 without cutting ones from a saxo etc??

naps

Attachments

• PICT0119.jpg
    PICT0119.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 246
  • PICT0228.jpg
    PICT0228.jpg
    557.6 KB · Views: 277
I still dont get what to do or what you mean by a splitter on my rear bumper?

i now own my impul front bumper - hunter side skirts - now rear bumper needs sortin oot :S

What's the deal with fitting those splitters are they just a straight bolt on kinda thinkg or do they need modding?

What's the deal with fitting those splitters are they just a straight bolt on kinda thing or do they need modding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back