bodykit's - help finding one

M

micra mike

a few months ago i got a k11 micra on a k reg its a 1.3 super s and i need some help on making my car stand out does anyone know and websites for nissan micra body kits and other accessories for the micras

if you do know any please help me out

cheers micra mike

Your other thread has been deleted, as other have said please do use the search function as this will bring more results for you than people saying the one's they remember.

Off the top of my head you can get kits from bad boy styling and wald. Other wise it will be a custom job off a Saxo or a Corsa

Mike

postert, wald, bad boy styling, an there are tomie kaira kits knockin about but there not to every1's style, and are quite expensive, you cant get tommy kaira kits brand new anymore, if you get from bad boy styling then pic up the kit an inspect it before you hand over cash, as once he has the money you wont be hearing from him again unless you are going to give him more money, poster/wald kits are import an expensive to, the bad boy kit comes with no mounts, and your standard bumper will have to be a donner for mounts as the rear bumper wont fit securly without butchering your standar rear bumper, the front bumper however is very easy to fit

you could try getting some side skirts cut and made to fit then add some splitters to the bumpers. this is cheaper and still looks good with the super s bumpers

:)

Back