body kit

theres only one body kit iam aware that they do for the k12, thats the standard nissan kit, and you can get it from ebay for around £30. it comes with small archs, side skirts and fron corner splitter things and head light brows....

theres only one body kit iam aware that they do for the k12, thats the standard nissan kit, and you can get it from ebay for around £30. it comes with small archs, side skirts and fron corner splitter things and head light brows....

ok wats it look like ?

Yeah I got the carcept basic on my K12 and there is a racing brands one too. But if you can afford it get one imported from Japan. Sooo much more choice.

it won't fit the sport plus.

well, the arches, skirts and light covers will. the front and rear splitters won't fit the face lift bumper

also this is an old thread.....

Does any one know where I can get Light protectors for my Micra K11...... I can't seem to find anywhere that does decent lights for them either :confused:

it won't fit the sport plus.

well, the arches, skirts and light covers will. the front and rear splitters won't fit the face lift bumper

also this is an old thread.....

thread started not long ago

Does any one know where I can get Light protectors for my Micra K11...... I can't seem to find anywhere that does decent lights for them either :confused:

wrong place looking for k11 parts mate :blush:

Back