need a body kit for my k12

does anyone know were i can get a spoiler for mi nissan micra k12

:k12white: does anyone know were i can get a spoiler for mi nissan micra k12

ok ill try thanks m8

can't fined any. i want the spoiler that goes on the boot like the rally spoiler on the ford focus what can i do

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
yeah you can import them from japan like they said off japanparts.com or the impul website , ive got the spoiler going spare for the right price lol ;o) might be getting a company car soon so impul bumber nismo lights arches side skirts and rear splitters might be for sale depends on the company car i get tho (crosses fingers and hopes for an x-trail) lol

nissanmicrak12

Ex. Club Member
i live 360 odd miles away from poole mate would be cheaper for you to get someone to collect it like parcel force lol petrol would be at least 100 quid lol add me on msn and anyone else can too [email protected]

my bro lives in canford heath : o)

ok could i have ur full address so i can put it on my tomtom plz i will need ur house number poste code and name of ur road if thats ok with you and can u tell me if it will fit my nissan micra k12 3dr w/b asap thanks

does anyone know where i can get a decent body kit for my k12, as the ones i have seen are really ugly or just not worth the money.

sum1 please help me

chrissie
I have some genuine nissan full bodykits to fit 3dr k12 which include side skirts, 4 arch extensions, front and rear bumper spats and headlamp covers. Brand new in box with instructions e.t.c £150 each. if interested tel Nick on 0771 2584916. I am in Sandbach Cheshire, just off junction 17 of m6 motorway.