BLUE MONSTER: Anyone got that night-time stealth.avi blue monster video?

cisco

» CMF Member
Hi guys,

I made a short clip one time of the blue monster doing a full throttle launch in the dark with mighty (life coach) one night.

I've totally lost it, some files were accidentally wiped when the web site died last time.

Has anyone got this movie file still :) ? I would love a copy.

Cheers

cisco

» CMF Member
You're a legend deNs. PERFECT. God I'm so happy to get this video back. I was spewing that it had been lost forever. Cheers mate!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Oh ****, haha dammit i'm switching between closing helpdesk jobs and my forum sig.. knew I'd mix them up one day.

Doodedooo... you never saw that :p

Anyhow, I was hoping to grab that massive amount of vids off you when I last visited..! Next time maybe.

---dens

CMF_Brendon

» CMF Member
lets do it. you free tomorrow cisco?
i know sean is i sent message to you other day, but i figure you migth have a new number now.
i am free for tomorrow and sean said he just needs time and location.
what about manuka or kingston somewhere?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Here you go:

Sound seems screwed.. dunno what's going on there. I'm blaming apple/quicktime and their ****ty proprietary formats. Works fine pre-upload but after upload sound is screwed for me here.

---dens

CMF_tris

» CMF Member

HAHAHHAHA wow... i want to meet this guy... a rear wheel drive micra... wow does anyone know anything about it? also the 4wd one, whats the go with that?? anyone know? how can you fit a v6 and 4wd gearbox and everything into a micra engine bay??

P.S i want more vids of the blue monster...

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Aaron (evade) has got more footage of blue monster I think.. I don't have any more than what has been on the site as far as i'm aware.

The FR march has been posted on here a couple of times before I think (got it in favourites on my other youtube acct :p). SR18DET (!!) front engined, RWD for that <a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Front-engine,_rear-wheel_drive_layout>FR march</a> :) Always wanted to see the engine bay of that car... Searched for ages on the taiwanese march forums trying to find pics but couldn't find any.

---dens

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey deNs,

You won't believe this, but I've lost the video again. Well I have it, but its locked up on a backup hard drive down in storage with all my furniture and other possessions at the moment.

I couldn't bother you to email it through to me again could I !?!? :)

Its my favourite video and pretty much only decent recording I ever took of blue monster. Pretty sad, video was just taking off around the time and I should have done more recording in daylight hours, but ahh well..

Back