blowing fuses

My dashboard lights behind the speedo dont work and my parking light dont work also and the fuse for it keeps blowing,

I recently fitted different lights to the front of my march from a micra of the same year but the connections for the parking lights and indicators werent the same the needed to be swapped over (because when i used the indicators my parking lights flashed instead) i also put the old lights back in but it still blows fuses

Also i replaced my march rear lights with some micra ones, they seem to work fine but could they be the cause of the problem?

i didnt notice the problem because i never worked on car during the evening and never bothered lookin at the dash
thanks
emmet

you could try back tracking your steps
like what you done needs undone then start again--sort of like that film er? timetravel one

yeah i think ill remove the radio because i had it out of the car for a few mins maybe its earthing or something and ill remove the rearlights

nope i dont have 1, would a micra 1 be the same, because id say its different in some places, its not the front lights anyway, maybe its my radio if i remove my radio fuse first then try turning on the lights would this work? or should i disconnect and remove the radio instead

we,ve had a couple of threads in the past about lights fuses blowing after an aftermarket stereo was fitted emmet

yeah but ive had it fitted for a while and it was fine then had it out one day and it must have done something to my march a#, i dont drive it because im not insured thats why i didnt notice

i havent got one either:grinning::grinning:
radio? well their is a illumination wire in them sterio blocks that shouldnt be used
only you know what you have done with the wiring light an all
what year car is yours and hopefully someone'll be to the rescue with the wiring codes as it looks like you may have forgotten the original wiring set up

the original beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
93's are the best of the best
++++it i havent seen it have i ----------fling some pics up cause i have forgotton

Try checking your bulbs when i bought my last 1 there was single filament instead of double in the brakes and when i braked it flashed the side lights and blew fuses all over the place lol

Back