Blaupunkt THB250 Slimline sub any good?

jonnyfatman

Ex. Club Member
Link to sub on CAD
Has anyone any experience with Blaupunkt's new slimline enclosed subs? I'd really like to beef up my bass a bit, but I'd like to keep some boot space!
I've got some JBL components in the front which sound fine, but even with a bit of dynamatting in the doors, anything bassy just sounds either weak or distorted. They're running off a Kenwood KAC-8401 amp btw.
Cheers in advance.
Jonny

But to be honest, for the price, you could get a JBL subwoofer/box/amp/wiring kit setup for about the same as just that sub, and you really wont lose much more boot space :)

Retepetsir said:
But to be honest, for the price, you could get a JBL subwoofer/box/amp/wiring kit setup for about the same as just that sub, and you really wont lose much more boot space :)

There pretty easy to remove tbh, if you want boot space its only a matter of three or four wires to remove them.

But if you want boot space, why bother o_O lol

I'm running some JBL components up front at the moment with some infinity 6x9s in the boot, mounted under a stealth shelf from Ed Worthy's.

If I was to get a sub, is it worth taking out the stealth shelf and replacing with the original nissan shelf? I've heard that shelf speakers and subs don't play very nicely together as they're all trying to move around the same bit of air.

Back